- Customized bookkeeping system and accounting cycle set-up to yield harmonious routines
- Training and ongoing monitoring to ensure best practices
- Ongoing maintenance of books to trial balance
- Improved vendor management and control
- Resolutions to your Accounts Receivable issues
- Filing of HST, Payroll taxes, WSIB, EHT, T4s, T4As
- Managerial reports that make sense to you
- More efficient administrative systems to save your money
- Legally minimized tax liability.
We have found Kim to be detailed oriented and always professional in her dealings with us. She has often gone the extra mile to assist with new ideas and how to implement them. Kim has been an invaluable asset to our not-for- profit organization.
V. Pereira, Treasurer, Senior Adult Services in the Annex(SAS)
Relevant Background and Experience
Kim Freestone provides over 30 years of multi-industry bookkeeping and office management experience, a modern Bachelor of Commerce and Project Management certificate. This translates into a pragmatic business sense, keen attention to detail, timely and reliable bookkeeping services geared to your needs, and savings to improve your cash flow. My Team members are number lovers with eagle eyes from various industries. We can add the most value to these businesses: charities and non-profits, nightclubs, taverns, software developers, printers, plumbers, property owners and many other small service firms.
“Rare blend of attention to detail and big-picture scope. I highly recommend both Kim's work and her work ethic. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value."
C. Calder, Controller, Image Air Charter Ltd.
When your business is ready for growth give me a call, Kim 416.669.9255
"Kim not only provided reliable, good quality services, but discovered a way to save my business over $20k per year. I highly recommend her bookkeeping expertise."